Things I’ve learned from living with SBs (part 1)
A few of you ladies asked me to talk about some of the things I learned when I lived with Sugar Babies. Of course at the time I wasn’t really aware of what they were doing I did learn somethings from watching them.
First thing I learned. Always, I mean always look your best. The first SB I lived with had a membership to LA Sports Club and she would take my mom and I with her. She was very fit and would work out 4 times a week. Now this club had a lot of amenities and was always packed with Celebs and the rich. Now, I’m not saying you have to be thin to make it as a SB, just always be presentable.
Anyways, she would take us shopping and tell my mom (and me) how to dress and what to wear for certain occasions. Her number one go to outfit for a casual day was a nice, fitted tank top, designer jeans and cute shoes. I remember she gave me a pair of True Religion jeans and bought me a really cute tank top and she, my mom and I went to Robertson BLVD to go shopping and for lunch. While at lunch a guy at the bar ended up paying for our food ;-)
- Her Fashion Tip: Black, White or Gray fitted tank tops are always good for a casual day, paired with good jeans/ pants not necessarily designer but make sure they fit you well and have a nice look and cute shoes.
- Keep a nice leather or jean jacket in your car or a nice black blazer encase it gets a little nippy.
- Match your bra and panties. Ever since the day we went to VS and she told me that, I’ve always “tried” to keep my undies matching. Personally I feel sexy and grown up when I know my bra and panties match.
- Having a good bra makes a big difference. She had a boob job but she still would get the good bra and cute panties that matched. Sometimes she would wear a sports bra over her bra to help lift her breast up.
- Posture makes a big difference! At home she would wear a girdle (I use a waist cincher only 10$ on amazon) it keeps your stomach flat while forcing you to sit up straight.
- Keep your makeup natural during the day. Only wear a full face if you have a date or event to go to. If a SD sees you without a full face and you like a different person, it’s kind of a turn-off.
- Invest in yourself. She had a nose job and her breast done. She’d make sure she ate healthy foods so that what she put into her body would reflect to the outside.
She was lived for weave and even gave me and my mom some old (only used once) hair she didn’t use anymore. She wasn’t one who had the long, hair down your back kind of weave, she kept it simple so that it looked natural. A cute curly, blonde highlighted full head weave with a bang that looked very cute when straightened (being able to switch it up is always a plus).
- Find a look that works best for you. You might not need a weave but make sure your hair is always done even if it’s in a ponytail (which men love) make sure it slicked back and your edges are smoothed down with edge control or gel (white people use hairspray)
She made sure that whomever she talked to was doing something for her. One guy helped her pay her car off, a few guys paying her 4K a month rent and bills (idk how many guys she had but they all thought they were paying her rent) Her son’s private schooling was paid for and she studied scientology which is expensive (no it’s not a cult) and she met a lot of her sponsors at the scientology center in LA.
Smile! ALWAYS FUCKING SMILE!!! Her NUMBER ONE RULE was that, no matter what the situation was, when she was around her sponsors she always had a smile on her face. Even if she was cussing him out about something she would do it with a smile (literally I saw her do it) and especially smile when you have your hand out!
- Practice smiling in the mirror so that it doesn’t seem forced or fake. Try to make your eye’s wrinkle a little bit (that’s a sign of a real smile)
I don’t want this post to be super long so I will make other parts to it because I’ve lived with a few SB/escorts
- livelaughsugarobx likes this
- whad-dat-mouf-dew likes this
- fiercesuperficiality likes this
- fairylovecake likes this
- somegirlontumblr likes this
- hypocritical-cunts likes this
- sexysweetlikesin likes this
- all-thequeens-men likes this
- downtownandcoffee likes this
- iwillbegorgeousandskinny likes this
- candythesugar likes this
- gaysugarboy likes this
- gardenofsugar reblogged this from misssugarysweet
- collegesugar likes this
- thegorgeousgirll reblogged this from misssugarysweet
- iwanttobebiggerthanmyself likes this
- thegorgeousgirll likes this
- cult-cult likes this
- realitiesperception reblogged this from misssugarysweet
- callitmarie reblogged this from misssugarysweet
- minitelsoleil likes this
- sweetestofsugaaaar likes this
- abrownsugarbabyyyblog likes this
- sugarbunnygoddess reblogged this from misssugarysweet
- jerseysugar likes this
- sb-kitty likes this
- domino-baby likes this
- misskirchner likes this
- jennyjyjy likes this
- talesofachocolatesb likes this
- splenda-sweet reblogged this from sweetbellesugar
- sweetbellesugar reblogged this from misssugarysweet
- shekkydafirstone likes this
- upstatesweetness90 likes this
- jamaicansugarwhore likes this
- guicciqucci likes this
- sugar-goddess reblogged this from misssugarysweet
- spoiledbrattiff30 reblogged this from misssugarysweet and added:
- anon-ymity likes this
- tropicalformosaa likes this
- devilswaitin likes this
- wilde-at-heartt likes this
- kaysugar likes this
- themodernsugar likes this
- moneyishappiness likes this
- morbid-n-sweet reblogged this from misssugarysweet
- seouly-isa likes this
- beautyatallcost likes this